Importing a car with Underwoods in 5 simple steps:
1) Selection: With our knowledge and contacts we source JDM vehicles tailored to your requirements.
2) Inspection: Our Japanese agents thoroughly inspect the vehicle, ensuring the vehicle meets your requirements through the engineers report before placing a pre-agreed budget on your behalf.
3) Purchase: Once the vehicle is won at auction or purchase through a company, the vehicle is then transported to the port for exportation. FOB (freight-on-board) is then due and we will arrange a photo album to be forwarded onto yourself.
4) Shipping: The car is then shipped over to the UK. We will advise you the ETA of the vehicle and once due in, all taxes are due on the vehicle. Then the car will be safely transported to our premises.
5) Collection: We then, fully register the car, perform a 150 point inspection and complete all the necessary work for the car to be road legal and ready for collection. UK wide delivery available.
With every car imported we perform the following:
- 150 point check
- Register & MOT ready for UK Roads
- Wax oil anti corrosion
- Professional valet
- Fresh Oil's & sundries
- HKS documents case
We are also able to cater for any modification needed to cars within this process.
Performance/Security upgrades are available at a reduced rate if ordered at the same time.
Some of the available parts to purchase:
- Link ECU + Mapping of the car
- BC Coilovers
- Skytag GPS